This website is owned and operated by Whitbread Group PLC ("Whitbread"), whose registered address is at Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU5 5XE. Please visit https://www.whitbread.co.uk/global/contact-us/index.html to contact us.
The information on this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general guidance on Cookhouse + Pub. While we have made reasonable efforts to ensure the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, all information is provided without any guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of performance, satisfactory quality or fitness for any purpose, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under English law. We do not accept any liability to you, whether in contract or in negligence, for any damage, loss or expense you may incur as a result of any action or omission made in reliance on or as a result of the information contained on this website. You accept full responsibility for its access and/or use.
This website, including, but not limited to, text, content, photographs, video, audio, graphics, menus, news items, competitions, prize draws, location and any other materials is protected by registered and/or unregistered copyright, database rights, patents, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, and all applications for such rights, anywhere in the world) that either belong to or are licensed to us. Any individual article, report and other element making up the site may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this website. You acquire no proprietary interest in our website, its material or content and may not use them in any way except as expressly permitted by these terms.
You agree and accept that all costs of and associated with all necessary servicing, repair or correction of your computer arising out of this website shall be your responsibility and we shall not have any liability for any such costs.
Should you choose to download content and/or material from the website ("Downloads"), you must do so in accordance with these Terms.
Such Download is permitted on a non-exclusive, non transferable, non sub-licensable, worldwide basis provided:
you use any Download solely for those purposes authorised by Whitbread and Cookhouse + Pub (a "Permitted Work");
you must not use, sell, resell, lend, let, distribute or pursue any other income generating activity with such Download on its own separately from any Permitted Work; and you shall, in downloading or making print copies of such
Download, retain on such Download and/or print copies all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such notices.
You do not have the right to edit, modify or alter any Download.
Our website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain this website in a fully operating condition, but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. We reserve the right to restrict or suspend your access of this website at any time without notice for security, general administration, maintenance or any other reason. We will inform you of such action if reasonably possible.
We may provide links to other web sites or resources. We are not responsible for these and we do not endorse their content. If you choose to follow any of these links you are leaving this website.
In order to maintain the integrity of this website we reserve the right to forward contact details to our ISP and, where requested to do so, to the Police or other Regulatory authorities. We may also forward contact details to any third party where a complaint arises concerning your access of this website and where that use is deemed by us to be inconsistent with these Terms.
You agree that you will only use this website in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use this website to create and transmit any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing nature, or which may, in our judgment, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person, or post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or take any other action that would change or destroy any programs forming part of this website.
You are responsible for obtaining the equipment and paying all telephone charges necessary to access and use this website. You are responsible for making your own back-up arrangements.
You agree not to use this website or the services made available to you on or via this website such that you cause the whole or part of this website or such services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or is in any way impaired.
You accept responsibility and liability for the completeness and accuracy of any communication you send to us and we will not be liable for any consequences of any incomplete or incorrect communication.
These Terms may be amended from time to time. They may also be extended to include other terms applicable to specific products or services offered by us from time to time.
We make no warranty as to the suitability or otherwise of computer equipment or peripherals or telecommunications services you use for accessing this website, which is your sole responsibility, nor do we warrant that the site is free of errors or viruses, worms, cancelbots or "Trojan horses". We shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such failures or destructive features.
You acknowledge that our obligations and liabilities in respect of the services provided and the information made available on this website are exhaustively defined in these Terms. You agree that our express obligations and warranties made in these Terms are in lieu of and to the exclusion (to the fullest extent permitted by law) of any other warranty, condition, term or undertaking of any kind.
You acknowledge that this website is provided only on the basis set out in these Terms. Your uninterrupted access of this website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this website. We do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any inability to access use this website whatsoever.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms and to the maximum extent permissible by law, we will not be liable (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused even if we have been advised of their possibility.
We accept liability without limit for fraud or for death or injury to the extent it results from our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents in the course of their engagement here under.
This website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of this website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access this website.
Anything contained in this website may only be appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in the jurisdiction of England and Wales. Those who access this website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations of England and Wales. You should obtain legal advice in cases of doubt.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our employees, representatives, and agents, harmless against any claim, suit, action, or other proceeding brought against any of us, our employees, representatives, or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against us, our employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
your access and/or use of this website;
any breach by you of these Terms;
a claim that this website or any part of it as a result of your access:
infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or
is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, this website by you; or
any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein.
We may terminate these Terms, including without limitation any right granted in relation to Downloads and your right to access and use this website and its content and materials at any time in our sole discretion on immediate notice.
On termination you shall destroy all materials, and copies thereof, obtained from this website and your password.
You accept that we have the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of this website at any time at our sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in you being unable to access this website.
1. The promoter is: Whitbread Group PLC ("Whitbread") (company no. 00029423) whose registered office is at Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU5 5XE.
2. The free prize draw is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over at the date on which they enter the draw, except for employees of the promoter, its group companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with this free prize draw and any member of their respective immediate families.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this free prize draw, but to enter you must swipe your loyalty rewards card when paying your bill. Each swipe will be entered into the draw, but only one entry per day will be entered into the draw.
4. By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Closing date for entry will be 30th June 2021. After this date no further entries to the free prize draw will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the free prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the free prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The prize is as follows: 30 winners will be chosen at random to win free meals for a year, the winners will receive a unique code which can be used once per month from August 2021 until July 2022 (inclusive). The monthly voucher will be valid for an amount up to £40.00 per month. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Transport is not provided. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by 16th July 2021.
10. The 30 winners will be notified by Email within 24 hours of the winner selection date, by sending the unique code using the email address that the winner used to register their loyalty card, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s). No alternative winners will be selected if codes are not utilised.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner(s) name will be available 28 days after closing date by contacting 0333 234 1452
16. Entry into the free prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. Whitbread‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
19. Whitbread also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Free Budweiser/Coca Cola
1. Voucher for ‘One free drink’ will be given out to selected guests on purchase of a drink or drinks in selected Whitbread PLC restaurants, on the day of and prior to the kick off in any of the ‘Home Nations’ first group game of Euro 2020.
2. ‘Home Nations’ refers to either England, Scotland or Wales National Football Teams playing in Euro 2020.
3. First ‘Home Nations’ group game of Euro 2020 is classed as the following – Either 12th June 2pm (GMT) – Wales vs. Switzerland; 13th June 2pm (GMT) – England vs. Croatia; 14th June 2pm (GMT) – Scotland vs. Czech Republic.
4. One voucher per guest given out on purchase of first drink or drinks.
5. Guest must be in the bar and purchased a drink prior to kick off (2pm GMT on selected day).
6. Limited number of vouchers per venue. Vouchers will be given out on a first come first serve basis.
7. Home nation must win after 90 minutes the game in order to use the voucher (and must be in said home nation when watching/redeeming).
8. If the home nation does win, voucher is redeemable for the said Home Nations second group game – 16th June 5pm (GMT) – Turkey vs. Wales; 18th June 8pm (GMT) – England vs. Scotland.
9. Guest can choose from Budweiser (draught or bottled depending on site), Coke or Diet Coke (icon bottle). In Scotland it will be Coke or Diet Coke only.
10. Voucher can be redeemed only in the venue the voucher was given.
11. Promotion available to over 18’s only.
12. Alcohol can only be served to over 18’s only – ID must be shown on request.
13. Offer is redeemable alongside any other promotion being run by Whitbread PLC.
14. Manager reserves the right to remove offer at any time.
1. Our matchday specials are available for an hour before kick-off, during the game and for an hour post the final whistle on selected terrestrial broadcast (BBC & ITV) games excluding Bank Holidays.
2. Deals available in the bar only and are available only for Euro Match Days 11th June – 23rd June inclusive (excluding Sunday 20th June, Father’s Day), 26th – 29th June inclusive, 2nd July, 3rd July, 6th July, 7th July and 11th of July.
3. It is not available in conjunction with any offer and is subject to availability.
4. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
5. Offers, vouchers, discounts or promotions (including the Whitbread discount card) cannot be used in conjunction with this menu; however it can be used with loyalty points based vouchers but not loyalty celebratory offers.